Community ROI Circle
Businesses employ our community, empower young leaders and multiply the impact of neighborhood investments. Our Community ROI Circle (Resources Organized for Impact) of leading business and industry members will advance the Richmond region via provocative conversations, purposeful collaborations, and meaningful volunteerism.
Exclusive Member Benefits
- ROI Happy Hour
- Annual ROI Breakfast (networking and state of the industry talk)
- Recognition at ROI events, on BHC’s website and publications
- First news of upcoming developments
- Reduced ticket prices for additional company reps at ROI events
How to Join
Members of Greater Richmond’s business and industry community investing $2,500 or more annually (monetary or in-kind) in BHC’s mission are automatically enrolled in this professional circle. Two representatives from each member company will receive invitations to exclusive ROI events, and breaking news alerts on noteworthy happenings. You may make a secure online donation today using the form below. Or, if you prefer, mail a check payable to BHC to PO Box 12117, Richmond, VA 23241.
2017-2018 ROI Members
- ACECF – Altria Companies Employee Community Fund
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Capital One Services, Inc.
- First Tennessee Bank
- Fulton Bank
- Hirschler Fleischer
- Markel Corporation
- Northern Trust
- Publix Super Markets Charities
- Richmond Association of REALTORS®
- SunTrust & SunTrust Mortgage
- Tredegar Industries, Inc.
- Union Bank and Trust
- UrbanCore Construction
- Virginia Community Development Corporation (VCDC)
- Wells Fargo
Join Our Business Circle
If you have any questions or need more information about BHC’s Community ROI Circle, please email Resource Development Manager Sarah Fernald or call her at 804-644-0546 x118.