On September 8, 2016 we’re raising $5,000 in 12 hours to support BHC’s mission!
Help BHC and our Young Professionals Board (BHCyp) reach the goal in our 12 hour dash for the cash on September 8th.
Why $5K? Besides helping create a catchy slogan, raising $5,000 in 12 hours allows for collective impact. Gifts, no matter the size, spur positive change for our neighborhoods when added together, and you can help Richmond be the best city for all of its citizens!
Check this page throughout the day for updates and incentives, and donate to BHC online between 8 AM – 8PM. Join us in person from 5:30-7:30PM at Strangeways Brewing, where we’ll have online donation stations, door prizes and fun!
Did you miss it? No worries! It’s never too late to make a gift to BHC! Click here.
Can my gift really make a difference? The simple answer is YES!
- $10 replenishes books in community Little Libraries
- $25 provides one child with 6 months of supplies, supervision, and nutritious snacks at BHC’s on-site afterschool care
- $50 sends a teenager on 2 college visits
- $100 delivers 3 months of health and wellness programs to a senior
- $500 provides vocational training and financial workshops to adult residents
- $1,000 gives a student a scholarship for higher education
- $2,500 brings violence prevention training to community leaders
- $5,000 houses 2 young adults who have aged out of foster care