You Can Change Lives
Your gift goes a long way towards transforming Greater Richmond area communities. Not only that, you’re helping change lives, too. Through the Better Housing Coalition’s resident support services, children of our rental communities are reaching for higher education. Adults are more self-reliant. Seniors take better control of their health as they age in place. Learn more about ways to support our work.
BHC was built on the generosity of community members like you. Every dollar we receive is reinvested in your community. Some examples:
- $10,000 moves the needle on the next income-inclusive development for our region
- $5,000 houses 2 young adults who have aged out of foster care
- $2,500 brings violence prevention training to community leaders
- $1,000 gives a student a scholarship for higher education*
- $500 provides vocational training and financial workshops to adult residents
- $100 delivers 3 months of health and wellness programs to a senior resident
- $50 sends a teenager on 2 college visits
- $25 provides one child with 6 months of on-site after-school care
Ready to make a secure, tax-deductible gift to the Better Housing Coalition?
* Individuals who give $1,000 or more in a calendar year are recognized as members of our Builder’s Society. This group of sustaining members enjoys benefits such as VIP receptions, early access to event tickets, reserved seating, discounts and exclusive BHC merchandise.
Questions about supporting BHC? Email Sarah Fernald or call (804) 644-0546 x118.