Richmond’s First Non-Event Gala
Monday, April 19 – Sunday, April 25, 2021
Support Housing Stability with 3 Simple Steps:
1) Stay Home
2) Enjoy the Time/Money Saved by Not Attending an Event
3) Champion Affordable Housing by Donating to Stay Home RVA!
Your participation is crucial. Your attendance is not!
Every dollar supports families and seniors in your community!
By supporting Stay Home RVA, you’re investing dollars that make a difference!
- A link to a LIVE Virtual cooking class “Saturday Supper” with BHC’s President & CEO, Greta J. Harris on April 24th;
- A downloadable list of ingredients, prep directions, substitutions and recipes;
- A link to a “cooking moods” playlist;
- Suggested cocktail/wine pairings; and
- Link to a LIVE virtual Trivia Game hosted by our friends Ben & Patrick on Wednesday, April 21!
You choose your participation level – cook, play – or both! And by the way, 100% of your “ticket purchase” is tax-deductible.
Many Thanks to Our 2021
Stay Home RVA Sponsors!